Terms & Conditions
AfriEMI terms and conditions may be updated at any time without notice. If you use this website as a member or a visitor remember it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to make sure you satisfy all the terms and conditions of this website. Should you have any questions or would like more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- African Entertainment & Media Industry (AfriEMI) International registration is open to all entertainers with African heritage. Participants must be aged 18 years and above to register on their own right. Entertainers who are under the age of 18 must receive parental or guardian consent to register. Parental/guardian consent must be given on the registration form identifications and contact details of the parent or guardian.
- All information detailing how to register forms part of these terms and conditions. By submitting your registration form, you will be taken to have accepted the terms and conditions.
- The decision of the AfriEMI management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name (or title) and image files. AfriEMI management will have discretion as to whether to accept any entries that fall outside of these requirements.
- When completing the registration form, entrants should include their own address and telephone number on the entry form. if you provide someone else’s address, they must confirm that the owner of the address and or telephone number have consented to the address or telephone number being used by you. Personal and or private information should not be included when creating the entertainer’s public profile on this website but must be included on the online registration form which is only viewed by the management.
- All registrations must be submitted online on https://AfriEMI.org. Postal or email registrations will not be accepted.
- Illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt registrations may not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The entrant must exclusively own all intellectual property in the images submitted. Proof of ownership may be required and the entrant agrees to complete all such documentation as may reasonably be requested to confirm such proof of ownership.
- The entrant must be the subject of the photograph.
- The image must be as captured without post-capture special effects or photo-shopping.
- By submitting your videos and images, you agree that the image can be used by AfriEMI and their partners across all mediums worldwide. Do not submit an entry if you are not prepared for this to happen. The entrant consents to the team engaging in an action or omission which may infringe the entrant’s moral rights in relation to their photograph(s). The entrant warrants that the photograph is their original work and that they have not copied any part of another person’s work.
- Inappropriate images including but not limited to those depicting nudity, violence, unsafe activities, substance abuse or misconduct will not be accepted.
- Each entrant can submit no more than three photographs.
- The members may be required to take part in any publicity deemed appropriate.
- The images of no other person are to appear in the photographs submitted.
- AfriEMI reserves the right to accept or reject any photograph and may exercise an absolute discretion in selecting or rejecting any photograph. We may also use the images you have publicly available on your social media profiles and on the internet.
- To the extent permitted at law, AfriEMI and its partners exclude all liability to entrants for any loss, damage, claim or expense that entrants suffer or incur in connection with this competition.
- Entrants indemnify AfriEMI and its partners on demand against all claims directly or indirectly incurred or suffered by the organisers in respect of:
- any infringement by the entrant of any intellectual property rights of any other person in respect of any photograph(s) entered into the competition;
- the use of the photograph(s) by AfriEMI and its partners; and
- any breach of these Conditions of Entry.
- All entrants release AfriEMI and its partners from any liability, cost, damage, loss or expense arising out of, or in connection with, entry into this competition and the use of any photograph(s).
- When you create the artist(s) public profile on AfriEMI’s website, it is your decision whether you want to publish personal details on the artists’ public profile such as location address, phone numbers and email addresses for the public to see. AfriEMI and its partners will not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of you leaving your private or personal details for the world to see. AfriEMI and its partners will have already received all the private and personal details they need for the artist from the registration form you submit.
Registering & Browsing on this website
- You need to be 18 years or over to brows africanentertainmentindustry.org.au. We do not knowingly collect an information from anyone under the age of 18. When browsing this website you agree to follow our guidelines and instructions. These terms apply to any use of this website whether you are a member or not.
- Age: You need to be 18 years or over to register. If you are under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
- Identity & Security: You promise that information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete. You will keep your account information up to date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of this website that occurs using your username and password. Keep your password secure and do not let any other person use your username and password. If you realise there is any unauthorised use of your password or if there is a breach of security, you must let us know immediately.
How To Use This Website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without African Music Awards’ prior written consent.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by africanmusicawards.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of africanmusicawards.com.au. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, africanmusicawards.com.au Australia takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of African Entertainment & Media Industry International – © africanentertainmentindustry.org. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
Like many other Web sites, africanentertainmentindustry.org makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to africanmusicawards.com.au and other sites on the Internet.
Advertising & Promotions
It is the advertisers’ responsibility to provide all the necessary materials needed to create advertisement campaigns. These may include text, photos, and videos. The advertiser should follow instructions form the representatives on africanentertainmentindustry.org who are in charge of creating and running their advertisement. Failure to do that may result in poor performance of the advertisement campaign. The advertisement fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
Tickets Booking Terms & Conditions
- The tickets are proof of purchase of AfriEMI event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- The tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
- Ticket buyers are also subject to the Terms and Conditions of the website.
- As the Event Organiser hosting this event, AfriEMI is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us at email@example.com
- Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
- Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 30 minutes hours before the event.
- Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- Tickets can be purchased with the discount coupons available
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
- By purchasing AfriEMI ticket(s), you grant all permission for your likeness to appear within the film in any and all media worldwide and in perpetuity.
- Your African Entertainment & Media Industry of Australia ticket is your TAX INVOICE